SUPREME COPPER Benefits:
- Helps skin regeneration, very effective in healing wounds and skin lesions.
- Supports the production of melanin in the melanocytes in the skin.
- Copper allows treats a wide range of skin irritations.
- Improves firmness, softness and elasticity of skin.
- Helps fill fine lines and wrinkles in skin
- Copper promotes iron into the skin resulting in a cleaner looking skin
- Copper promotes rapid growth of transplanted hair.
- Kills fungus and bacteria that causes dandruff and itching.
- Copper is used for regular scalp treatments
- Copper helps prevent and reverse the graying of hair.
- Copper improves the nutrient flow from by rebuilding capillaries.
- Inhibits DHT, the hormone that causes alopecia (balding).
- Copper helps to repair scalp damage due to chemical treatments.
- No adverse side effects have ever been reported.
- Does not interact or interfere with any medications.
- Some settling may occur. Simply shake vigorously.
- Does not require refrigeration after opening.
- You should not use this product if you are allergic to copper!
- Allergic reactions to copper, while not unheard of, are uncommon.
- Some settling mar occur and is normal. Shake well if needed.
ALPHA RESTORE Benefits:
- Strong immunity building properties
- Critical for the production of testosterone
- Replenishes minerals after menstrual cycles
- Supports mental alertness and mood
- Increases iron absorption
- Helps with PMS symptoms
- Reduces joint pain and muscle cramps
- Supports faster recovery workouts and injury Reduces wrinkles and skin blemishes
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Nourishes the skin, hair and nails
- Improves energy levels in men and women
- Supports the production of melanin
- Increases the absorption of iron
- Reduces appetite to enhance weight loss
- Accelerates recovery from injuries
The benefits of copper for hair are no less important than the other benefits it offers. Copper is particularly beneficial for those healing their scalp and re-growing their hair after chemotherapy as they enlarge follicles and reduce the hair growth resting phase in the course of healing wounds.
Copper supports numerous enzymes that build up body tissues. It plays a role in the production of the skin pigment known as melanin by converting it from the amino acid tyrosine. The Ebers papyrus from the eighteenth dynasty of ancient Egypt suggested that copper be used for rheumatism, eczema and arthritis. Copper is also essential for the synthesis of phospholipids which are a component of the myelin sheath that surrounds nerves. In this way, copper also contributes to better mental focus and clarity!
*Use after a warm cloth 2-3 times per day for maximum results.
**Shake product if natural settling occurs.