- Helps skin regeneration, very effective in healing wounds and skin lesions.
- Supports the production of melanin in the melanocytes in the skin.
- Copper allows treats a wide range of skin irritations.
- Improves firmness, softness and elasticity of skin.
- Helps fill fine lines and wrinkles in skin
- Copper promotes iron into the skin resulting in a cleaner looking skin
- Copper promotes rapid growth of transplanted hair.
- Kills fungus and bacteria that causes dandruff and itching.
- Copper is used for regular scalp treatments
- Copper helps prevent and reverse the graying of hair.
- Copper improves the nutrient flow from by rebuilding capillaries.
- Inhibits DHT, the hormone that causes alopecia (balding).
- Copper helps to repair scalp damage due to chemical treatments.
- No adverse side effects have ever been reported.
- Does not interact or interfere with any medications.
- Some settling may occur. Simply shake vigorously.
- Does not require refrigeration after opening.
- You should not use this product if you are allergic to copper!
- Allergic reactions to copper, while not unheard of, are uncommon.
- Some settling mar occur and is normal. Shake well if needed.
The benefits of copper for hair are no less important than the other benefits it offers. Copper is particularly beneficial for those healing their scalp and re-growing their hair after chemotherapy as they enlarge follicles and reduce the hair growth resting phase in the course of healing wounds.
Copper supports numerous enzymes that build up body tissues. It plays a role in the production of the skin pigment known as melanin by converting it from the amino acid tyrosine. The Ebers papyrus from the eighteenth dynasty of ancient Egypt suggested that copper be used for rheumatism, eczema and arthritis. Copper is also essential for the synthesis of phospholipids which are a component of the myelin sheath that surrounds nerves. In this way, copper also contributes to better mental focus and clarity!
Take 2-4 tablespoons per 70 lbs of body weight in the morning on an empty stomach daily or as needed.
**Shake product if natural settling occurs.
Reviews Hide Reviews
I’ve only taken it a few times, I’m new to copper but so far the results are super crazy and I am also super thankful to have found this website!
Supreme Copper Indeed!
I love this product for what it's doing for my hair and skin. Also I love that I can mist it on my face, and it feels refreshing. Thank You Nazzir Ra
Made my face is SO BEAUTIFUL!
Using it daily in the morning and at night consistently spray it on my face and let it air dry (basically like a toner after cleansing my face). I didn't know what would happen but I trusted it was good for my skin in general. My face is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I started using it in April 2020 and I'm writing this review in September. My face looks clearer and my skin tone is more even.
This is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone people who suffers from skin issues to purchase. I am grateful for the intergrity of this product. Cant wait to try out more.
Consistency is the key
Powerful! But you must be consistent. It is not a drug, so give it time. I recommend this ALONG with the Full Detox Drops after a full parasite cleanse. Worked WONDERS for me!
Another great product
Great product results in days. I recommend to anyone in need.
Skin Glow in One Day
Just got the supreme copper a day ago, and I used it the day after and it already appears to have skin glow. Very very powerful product I love it. God bless you Naazir Ra and family, peace n love
Cleared up my acne fast
This copper face mist is 100% worth the buy because it cleared up my stubborn acne fast and tightened my pores. I just wish that it came with a refill bottle...