PRODUCT DETAILS : PURE CHLORELLA (Broken Cell Wall for maximum absorption & digestion)
Serving size: 3.2 grams (1 scoop) - About 31 servings per container
*NO FILLERS, MAGNESIUM STEARATE OR STEARIC ACID - Free of sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn & additives
If you are looking for a superfood to maintain overall health with additional cleansing detox properties, you'll want to add Supreme Chlorella to your nutritional program.
Our Supreme Chlorella is superior because it is 100% PURE! There are no added ingredients. It also has a broken cell wall that gives the body easy access to the vast amount of nutrients packed inside.
Chlorella is an emerald green, single-celled freshwater microalgae widely recognized as one of the most potent nutritional whole foods on Earth. Each chlorella cell is a self-sufficient organism with all the plant's life functions taking place inside the cell. The result is an unusually high concentration of important nutrients.
This tiny plant contains the highest known quantity of chlorophyll within a natural source. Chlorophyll is the 'green blood' of all plant life and has a chemical structure very similar to hemoglobin, our own red blood molecules. Chlorophyll may carry oxygen around the blood supply and support the building of red blood cell count. It supports a healthy detoxification response. Scientists and medical professionals have long recognized the importance of chlorophyll in the diet, as a possible bowel supportive agent and natural deodorant. In addition, it has been used historically as a topical wound-healing accelerator.
*Supreme Chlorella is excellent to support the body in removing environmental toxins, chemtrails and heavy metals.
THE KING OF SUPER GREENS!
Chlorella has over 5X the amount of chlorophyll per serving than wheat grass and 12X the amount of chlorophyll than of barley and nearly 10X the amount of alfalfa!
Advantages of our Supreme Chlorella:
- High digestibility / thin cell wall
- Aseptically cultivated
- Consistently superior quality
- High CGF (Chlorella Growth Factor)
- Improved taste, color & smell
- Free of contaminants & heavy metals
Nutrients found in Chlorella:
- Known as the richest natural source of chlorophyll
- May have a deeply cleansing effect
- More than 20 bioavailable (easy to digest) vitamins & minerals
- Contains 19 amino acids that are essential for tissue and cell regeneration
- May contain a greater quantity of healthy fatty acids than in spirulina or wild blue green algae
- 60% superior protein to most other sources, 3 times the amount of steak or fish
- Contains most components of the vitamin B complex, especially B12, making chlorella a traditionally recommended supplement for vegetarians and vegans
- A source of beta-carotene, a powerful antioxidant that supports the body’s ability to possibly fight free radicals
Health benefits and traditional uses of Chlorella:
- May support healthy weight loss
- Historically used as a natural breath freshener
- May support a healthy immune system response
- May encourage friendly bacteria growth, possibly supporting healthy digestion
- May support the body's ability to maintain a healthy PH level
- Excellent source of broad spectrum nutrition that may support overall vitality
Constituents of Chlorella include:
- Protein, Essential Fatty Acids, Carbohydrates
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Iodine
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Biotin, PABA, Choline, Inositol, Beta carotene, Vitamin A (IU), Vitamin E, Lutein, Alpha- Carotene, Tocopherols
- Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine,. Lysine, Methionine, Glycine, Phenylalanine, Tryptophan, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Serine, Valine, Threonine, Alanine
- Phytochemicals: Chlorophyll A & B, Chlorella Growth Factor, Sporopollenin, Chlorellin