1) A Pure Protein Source: Pea protein powder packs a whopping 24 grams of protein per serving. Plus, its amino acid profile is similar to whey protein with high concentrations of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs): leucine, isoleucine and arginine. These three amino acids account for up to 35% of muscle tissue and are essential for muscle development. There’s no limit to what you can accomplish when you supplement your workouts with pea protein!
2) High in Iron: One serving of pea protein powder provides over 30% of the daily recommended value for iron. This mineral is in charge of carrying oxygen-rich blood cells throughout the body. Low levels of iron can cause fatigue, so pea protein can give you a major boost on your way to achieving your daily iron requirements. Keep those energy levels up!
3) Allergy-Friendly: Whey protein oftens gets the spotlight in the world of protein supplements but it’s a major no-no for vegans and anyone who can’t have dairy. Thankfully, you can get a similar quality source of protein with our pea protein powder. It’s perfect for vegans, vegetarians, and anyone who cannot have soy or dairy. Protein is the macronutrient that’s often lacking in plant-based diets, so using a supplement like pea protein is a major help.
4) Easy-To-Digest: Since pea protein does not contain any lactose or gluten, it’s very easy-to-digest and won’t cause the bloating associated with the products that contain those allergens. Now that’s worth writing home about!
Chlorella has over 5X the amount of chlorophyll per serving than wheat grass and 12X the amount of chlorophyll than of barley and nearly 10X the amount of alfalfa!
Advantages of our Supreme Chlorella:
- High digestibility / thin cell wall
- Aseptically cultivated
- Consistently superior quality
- High CGF (Chlorella Growth Factor)
- Improved taste, color & smell
- Free of contaminants & heavy metals
Nutrients found in Chlorella:
- Known as the richest natural source of chlorophyll
- May have a deeply cleansing effect
- More than 20 bioavailable (easy to digest) vitamins & minerals
- Contains 19 amino acids that are essential for tissue and cell regeneration
- May contain a greater quantity of healthy fatty acids than in spirulina or wild blue green algae
- 60% superior protein to most other sources, 3 times the amount of steak or fish
- Contains most components of the vitamin B complex, especially B12, making chlorella a traditionally recommended supplement for vegetarians and vegans
- A source of beta-carotene, a powerful antioxidant that supports the body’s ability to possibly fight free radicals
Health benefits and traditional uses of Chlorella:
- May support healthy weight loss
- Historically used as a natural breath freshener
- May support a healthy immune system response
- May encourage friendly bacteria growth, possibly supporting healthy digestion
- May support the body's ability to maintain a healthy PH level
- Excellent source of broad spectrum nutrition that may support overall vitality
MAN OF STEEL:
- Powerful libido boost, stronger erections and stamina
- Pain reducer, promotes circulation of blood and energy throughout the body
- Sexual prowess, reverses graying of hair and reduces hardening of arteries,
- Contains an alkaloid that has rejuvenating effects on the nerves and brain cells
- Nourishes the testicles and the entire endocrine system
- Stimulates a portion of the adrenal gland that helps to detoxify the body
- Boosts hair growth, energy and sexual vigor
- Increases the production of high quality testosterone CRITICAL!
- Supports muscle growth and density-- excellent for body building!
- Boost confidence, courage, optimism and assertiveness
- Supports natural masculinity in men
- A powerful aphrodisiac
- Helps with depression and impotence
- An appetite suppressant-- excellent for a weight loss regiment!
- Known in some circles as the natural "Viagra of the Amazon"