ALL NEW! Divine Mind is an all natural essential oil formula of the most potent herbs that stimulate the brain, nervous system and the pineal gland. Collectively, they are all part of the 3rd eye and crown charkas.
Excellent for Meditation: Anoint your forehead, throat and scalp with Divine Mind oil to simultaneously relax your body and mind and stimulate your crown and 3rd eye chakras. Then place a small amount of Divine Mind oil below your LEFT nostril. This will allow you to go deeper into the meditation state and achieve more profound insights from the Divine. This formula has been used for thousands of years by sages, high priests and mystics in Ancient Egypt, India and Greece.
Divine Mind is excellent for calming the nerves before going to bed at night. Many people place a small amount of this formula on their pillow cases and sheets to enhance dreams and attune themselves with the Divine Intelligence.
Benefits: Excellent for peace of mind, clarity of thought, soothing negative emotions, relaxation, communication with higher spiritual realms, dream enhancement, more sexual pleasure, and heightened communication and more!
Uses and Benefits
Hair care: Regular use stimulates follicles, making hair grow longer and stronger. It is an excellent tonic for bald people or those who are beginning to show signs on male pattern baldness. Also very beneficial for dry and flaky scalps.
Skin care: Our Divine Mind formula has antimicrobial and antiseptic qualities that make it beneficial in efforts to eliminate eczema, dermatitis, oily skin, and acne. Topical application of the oil, or regular massage with the oil helps in toning your skin and removing dryness. It can also give your skin a healthy, even glow when regularly applied, or when it is a main component of your moisturizers and other creams.
Mental Boost: Divine Mind is an excellent brain and nerve tonic. It is often used by students during exam times because it increases concentration and helps in studying efficiently. It stimulates mental activity and is a good remedy for depression, mental fatigue and forgetfulness. Inhaling the oil lifts your spirits immediately. Whenever your brain is tired, try inhaling a little Divine Mind to remove boredom and renew your mental energy.
Scientific Research: In a 2003 study, researchers found that of 144 test participants who inhaled the active ingredients of Divine Mind during an exam displayed significantly higher cognitive function. This is why some researchers are beginning to explore the options for using these essential oils as an alternative treatment for slowing down the onset of Alzheimer’s disease in certain patients because of this apparent connection between boosted neural activity and the essential oil.
Stress Relief: Divine Mind has been proven to actually decrease the level of cortisol in the saliva. Cortisol is one of the main stress hormones that are released during the “flight or fight” response of the body to stress. Excess cortisol in the blood that may occur due to chronic stress can wreak havoc on the body, including its hormonal balance and the efficiency of the metabolism.
Immune System Boost: The same study which found that cortisol levels decreased after simultaneous massage and inhalation of the oil also found that the scavenging free radical activity in the test subjects’ bodies also increased significantly. This means that regular use or inhalation of these essential oils in aromatherapy sessions or in other ways can increase the strength of the immune system and help combat all of the diseases associated with free radicals, including cancer and heart disease.
More Uses and Benefits
1. Calming: Rub 2-3 drops of Divine Mind in your cupped palms, then use the inhalation method to draw the scent into your body.
2. Sleep aid: Use the cupping and inhalation method. Then, rub a drop of Divine Mind on your palms and smooth on your pillow to help you sleep.
3. Bee sting / Insect bite: Put a drop of Divine Mind on a bee sting or insect bite to stop itching reduce swelling.
4. Minor burn: Put 2-3 drops of Divine Mind oil on a minor burn to decrease pain.
5. Cuts: Drop Divine Mind oil on cut to stop bleeding, clean wound, and kill bacteria.
6. Eczema / Dermatitis: Mix several drops of Divine Mind oil and use topically on eczema and dermatitis.
7. Nause: Place a drop of Divine Mind oil on end of tongue, behind the ears or around the navel.
8. Nosebleed: To stop a nosebleed, put a drop of Divine Mind oil on a tissue and wrap it around a small chip of ice.
9. Dry or chapped skin: Rub Divine Mind oil on dry or chapped skin.
10. Chapped or sunburned lips: Rub a drop of Divine Mind oil on chapped or sunburned lips.
11. Hay fever: Rub a drop of Divine Mind oil between your palms and inhale deeply to help alleviate the symptoms of hay fever.
12. Dandruff: Rub several drops of Divine Mind oil into the scalp to help eliminate dandruff.
13. Cold sores: Put a drop of Divine Mind oil on a cold sore.
This formula has been found in the oldest medical text on earth, The Ebers Papyrus of Ancient Kemet. Excellent for the entire family. A very wise investment!
Reviews Hide Reviews
My new favorite!
This is my new favorite way to relax. I love using this oil when I’m listening to music and spending time in nature. Whenever I want to go to heaven, I tap into my Divine Mind, music and spiritual baths. I highly recommend this product, along with a spiritual bath, to anyone who may be suffering from any form of addiction. Thank you!!! :)
A Divine Oil
The sheer amount of uses for this oil speaks of its purity and potency. I reread the list often to integrate the many directions it could be applied. The oil has a lighter but penetrating general scent compared to Rizaan. While Rizaan speaks sensual and memory, Divine Mind speaks purify. I anoint the top of my head with it each night, have used it for a wound already and use it to prime for meditative states, using a thumb drop under the nose to breathe in. It's satisfying to know I'm using the same formulas applied in the Eber Papyrus of my ancestors.