Organic Pea Protein
Ingredients: Organic pea protein
Supreme Pea Protein can be added to any of our superfood shakes to make it a complete meal! Our Raw Pea Protein is a natural, vegetable-based protein powder derived from yellow peas (Pisum sativum). Yellow peas are more commonly known as "split peas" and are used extensively in food preparation such as in soups & purees.
Most commercially available protein powders are derived from soy, rice, eggs, or dairy, which are often problematic for those with allergic dietary concerns. We've chosen Pea Protein because it is a plant-based, hypoallergenic protein that yields a high biological value (65.4%).
Through a clever extraction and purification process, our Pea Protein is concentrated from the normal level of 6% in fresh peas to 90% protein content. This unique process produces a protein powder that is highly soluble and easy to digest. Pea Protein is ideal for vegans, offers an excellent nutritional profile, is free of gluten, lactose and cholesterol.
Our raw pea protein isolate contains over 5 times the amount of Arginine as compared to whey protein isolate. Arginine, or L-arginine, is an amino acid that is needed to keep the keep the liver, skin, joints and muscles healthy. Arginine helps strengthen the body's immune system, regulates hormones and blood sugar and promotes male fertility. In addition, research has shown that this amino acid may improve circulation and combat impotence and heart disease. Large concentrations of arginine are found in the skin, and this amino acid plays a key role in the health of all the body's connective tissues, particularly the muscles. Arginine helps the body process both creatine, a natural substance that helps build muscle mass, and nitrogen, a chemical needed for muscle metabolism. Laboratory research suggests that arginine may help reduce body fat and speed up weight loss. Arginine has also been shown to help heal and repair damaged tissues, and thus may be beneficial to both athletes and those suffering from arthritis.
How to Use Pea Protein
Simply mix 1-4 tablespoons of pea protein with 6-16 ounces of a cold beverage (e.g. water, juice, smoothie, etc.). Protein needs will vary by individual.
Looking for more ways to incorporate pea protein into your diet? Since heat does not destroy pea protein, it can be used in both hot and cold recipes. Add it to pancake mix and baked goods like muffins, energy bars, or healthy protein cookies.
Pea Protein Benefits
1) A Pure Protein Source: Pea protein powder packs a whopping 24 grams of protein per serving. Plus, its amino acid profile is similar to whey protein with high concentrations of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs): leucine, isoleucine and arginine. These three amino acids account for up to 35% of muscle tissue and are essential for muscle development. There’s no limit to what you can accomplish when you supplement your workouts with pea protein!
2) High in Iron: One serving of pea protein powder provides over 30% of the daily recommended value for iron. This mineral is in charge of carrying oxygen-rich blood cells throughout the body. Low levels of iron can cause fatigue, so pea protein can give you a major boost on your way to achieving your daily iron requirements. Keep those energy levels up!
3) Allergy-Friendly: Whey protein oftens gets the spotlight in the world of protein supplements but it’s a major no-no for vegans and anyone who can’t have dairy. Thankfully, you can get a similar quality source of protein with our pea protein powder. It’s perfect for vegans, vegetarians, and anyone who cannot have soy or dairy. Protein is the macronutrient that’s often lacking in plant-based diets, so using a supplement like pea protein is a major help.
4) Easy-To-Digest: Since pea protein does not contain any lactose or gluten, it’s very easy-to-digest and won’t cause the bloating associated with the products that contain those allergens. Now that’s worth writing home about!
Always 100% Pure, Raw & Uncut!
- NO Artificial Flavors
- NO Artificial Colors
- NO Added Sweeteners
- NO Magnesium Stearate
- NO Titanium Dioxide
- NO Whiteners
- NO Fillers
- NO Preservatives
- NO Flow agents
- NO GMO’s
- Serving size: 30 g
- Calories 108
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 250 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 0.8 g
- Sugars 0 g
● 100% Plant-Based Protein
● 24 grams of high-quality protein per serving
● Highly Soluble & Easy to Digest
● Especially high in Arginine, Glutamine & Leucine
● Totally raw with no heat used
● 100% Gluten, Soy, & Cholesterol Free
● Environmentally Friendly Source of Protein
● Highly Suitable for Sustainable Agriculture
Reviews Hide Reviews
Best Pea Protein in the Market
By far the best pea protein selection in the market. Near impossible to find products of this caliber with no toxins at all. I'm not a vegetarian or vegan and appreciate having an option to incorporate potent greens into my daily regiment.
Great for mental alertness
Helps to keep me alert all during the day.
I have been underweight for about 5 years due to a spacey diet. I worked out every day but couldn’t build muscle. As soon as I incorporated the Pea Protein into my diet, all of a sudden I’m seeing the results from all the squats and lunges I’ve been doing for YEARS!! I wasn’t getting enough protein! I changed my diet and gained 5 pounds so far. Thank you so much for your wonderful products and encouraging me to get off that spacey diet! LOL!